Monday 11 April 2011

Week Nine

Weeks until Mad Monk: 6
This Week's Weight Loss: 2lbs
Total Weight Loss: 11.5lbs
This Week's Training Activities: Walking, Jogging, Dancing, Screaming at Mcfly

Hi all, another late blog entry after a very crazy mad week. I have a slight confession, I haven't done any running this week. I have felt absolutely awful but life & lack of sleep have got in the way!  But, Sunday morning, I pushed myself to do a 25 minute run for the first time in over a week & it made me realise that maybe that week off from running did me good. I am covering miles at a quicker pace & i'm flippin chuffed with myself. 

So, Monday I felt completely run down & Tuesday I felt exactly the same. I didn't see the point of pushing my body to do a huge run when I felt as if I was coming down with something. So I had a play on the wii instead, I must've spent about 40 minutes dancing which burnt the exact same amount of calories. Wednesday was a pretty crazy day, myself & my amazing friend were confirmed on the guestlist for the Mcfly Afterparty. So we spent about 5 hours on our feet dancing first at the concert then at the afterparty. Absolutely mad! Here's a couple of piccies:
 
 
 The Gig!

The Afterparty!

I think its safe to say on Wednesday night I burnt a hell of a lot of calories & had lots of fun too! As you can imagine, it was very hard getting up on Thursday morning & I ended up living on energy drinks & coffee for the next couple of days. As you can see, I was still trying to catch up on sleep on Saturday (think the cat loved it though)...


Although exercise was low on my agenda this week, I had a great week food wise & tried not to snack. If I felt hungry, I kept myself busy instead, mainly by sleeping! I was really pleased when the scales showed that I had lost another 2 pounds. I am so close to my weight target now, its pretty unbelievable. I've had so many lovely comments about the photo in my last blog entry too. 
I also tried on my summer clothes yesterday. The rule with my shorts was if I could take them off without unfastening anything, they had to go. Problem is that rule applied to all of my size 16 shorts from last year. Oops! Looks like i'll be going shopping before my holidays. 

So, Week Nine. The plan! I will most definitely be fitting in the three runs this week. I've already completed one yesterday morning which I really enjoyed. The weather was beautiful, it was peaceful & I really got into a good pace. Its mad to think I'm nearly running 3 miles now, I just need to somehow do another 3 by Mad Monk. I still need to go swimming! I'm just finding it hard to find the time to go. Maybe next week once things at work have calmed down I might try to go! I will hopefully be doing some more dancing on the Wii too. I definitely recommend 'Lets Dance' if you haven't got it.

Again, a reminder that if you haven't sponsored me yet, please do. For all those who sponsor me I am currently looking into sending you a little thank you gift after I've completed Mad Monk. Speaking of thank you's, I just want to say to all who are currently supporting & backing me in all this how lucky I feel to have you all. I can't believe the amount of people who will be attending on the day to cheer me on. I really appreciate it. Thank you.

xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment