Saturday 26 February 2011

Week Three

This Week's Weight Loss: 0lbs
Total Weight Loss: 4.5lbs
This Week's Training Activities: Exercise Bike, Walking, Jogging & walking up 18 flights of stairs!


Another week done & although I haven't lost any weight this time, I'm feeling okay about it. I've worked really hard on exercising and i've found it's made me feel constantly hungry.  I completed my three runs this week using the Couch to 5k podcast. It's amazing having a personal trainer in your ear the whole time and it's really motivated me. I've found a lovely park just around the corner from where I live so I've been doing circuits around there. Its really helped with chilling me out especially on Thursday when I came home to my other half getting angry over DIY. I'm already looking forward to starting Week 2 of the podcast tomorrow where I'll be running for 90 seconds at a time. Not a lot, I know but when you've never run before jogging for just 1 minute is a massive breakthrough.

As I mentioned previously I've felt really hungry this week and I've been mainly craving sugar. I've felt really naughty! If anyone has any tips on how I can avoid this, I'd really appreciate it. I'm thinking about eating a little healthy snack everytime I start feeling peckish, hopefully then I won't be constantly craving chocolate & cakes all the time. It doesn't help that everyone at work seems to have a birthday at the moment which means there's always cakes sitting in the office waiting to be eaten. Today is definitely the start of a good healthy week. First test is a takeaway with the girls tonight, most definitely need to choose the healthiest!

Yesterday, me & the blokey had a very rare day off together. We decided to be healthy & go for a lovely walk at Carsington Water & try out some geocaching. Half an hour in, we had a very epic fail. I fell in the mud nearly face first. The blokey said he was laughing in the toilet as a little child had done exactly the same & was being told off by his dad. Its not something you expect a 20 something woman to do. Maybe it was a sign that Friday should've been a rest day...


After that we decided to stick to something a little less messy & do some retail therapy at an Designer Outlet nearby. I treated myself to a new running jacket and trainer socks to keep me motivated and to reward myself for completing my first week of jogging. The blokey said he knew something had changed as we spent more time in the sports shops than Gap, M&S & Bench.


Just a reminder why i'm putting myself through all this. For my Nan & Grandad & the Stroke Association. I've nearly been training for a month now which is a miracle for me. If you can spare any money at all I'd really appreciate it. You can sponsor me online here! I got a lovely text from my cousin, Nat a few days ago to say it was a brilliant thing I was doing & the family were behind me. It really meant a lot and definitely spurred me on. :)

So, here's to week 4 & if you can spare any money, please visit www.justgiving.com/madbecki & sponsor me! x


No comments:

Post a Comment